Florida Attorney Committed to Protecting Your Rights
At the Law Office of Barbara D. Villaverde, Esq., you will get the undivided, individualized attention you deserve. Attorney Barbara D. Villaverde was born and raised in Miami, Florida and has represented numerous clients with various immigration issues. She also regularly represents detained immigrants throughout their bond and deportation proceedings. Attorney Barbara D. Villaverde understands what you are going through. That is why she makes herself easily accessible to her clients by communicating regularly and providing her client’s with up to date status on their cases.
Experienced Attorney Provides Comprehensive Immigration Legal Support
My practice is devoted exclusively to serving the immigration needs of clients throughout South Florida and the greater United States. I provide skilled legal support for the following:
- Deportation defense — The threat of a deportation proceeding can cause significant stress for you and your loved ones. I will explore your eligibility for asylum and refugee status and provide a strong deportation defense to give you the best possible chance of remaining in this country.
- Detained Persons- Each day there are more immigrants being detained and feel helpless while they await their deportation proceedings. If you or someone you know have a family member or loved one that is presently detained, it is important that you contact an attorney who is experience and can help assess any and all legal remedies available. If you or a family member has been detained by ICE, please call or text Ms. Villaverde directly at (786) 302-6602 the same telephone number at any time.
- Citizenship — For permanent residents seeking U.S. citizenship, I will help prepare the application for naturalization and advance it through each step of the process.
- Green cards — One’s ability to obtain permanent resident status, also known as a green card, may be impacted by factors such as marriage to a U.S. citizen or employment experience. I will develop a strategy based on your unique circumstances that will optimize your likelihood of success.
- Family-based immigration — There are several options for helping a family member immigrate to the United States. I will provide a clear explanation of the family-based immigration process so you can make the right choice for your situation.
Call or Email me today to set a FREE consultation.
To learn how the Law Office of Barbara D. Villaverde, Esq. can help you, contact me online to schedule a FREE telephone consultation.